Thursday, July 19, 2007

Angry F-O-B strikes back

Ch, I ain't promiscuous... but I am mischievous. I admit it, I love to punk people. With the summer heat, school stress, and a little bit of boredom, I felt the need to get my mischief on. Not anything super devious, just a little fun and games, you know? So I had this great idea! A club I used to go to last summer has a guestbook on their website. The guestbook isn't frequently read - mostly because horny weirdos post stupid shit on it - so I was sure if my plan would work. In spite, I tried and it worked. I wanted to mock the ridiculous posts of the past but also see what people have been saying about me since I moved away. So I posted about myself in brainless fashion with an alias. Without fail, the drama alert went off and, as such, my joke went through. Take a gander below while I dry the tears of laughter streaming down my face...

[My post:]
im so excited for next time!!! lookin forward to an awesome time. good indian music. but mostly the hot indian boys (esp ones like Vishal, TJ and Asad) & even the non-desis (like mark and da'an). what ever happened to da'an? a lil drunk & wild but my fav. i havent seen nav in a while either!! hopefully at next mela
[Reply:]
yeah someone needs to sober up. Who are these no name/generic people you're talking about and which one of them is yourself? Mela is about good music and good times, in a safe relaxed and comfortable environment not about people pretending to be someone else to promote themselves. Reality Check: This is NOT ratedesi.com or high school!
These are my thoughts on the matter:
  • HAHAHAHHAHA...
  • Who actually posts in this guestbook that regularly? The person who replied did so within a couple of hours. Sad.
  • Why would someone ASSUME that people are posting for self-promo... unless they've done so? Uh oh! Plus, the no name/generic comment was such a stupid comment to make. Mostly because I did name all these people but also because all those people [myself included, not to be arrogant] listed aren't generic. We were basically extremely well-known at the club scene. I have this feel that Mr. F-O-B is a bit jealous because his name wasn't included. In my defense, it's not my fault! If he was noteworthy, I honestly would have included his name. Poor dude...
  • Ew, anger much? How could someone take something like that so seriously? Hilarious. I feel like I need to wear a bulletproof vest now. Honestly, his reaction went beyond the effect I was going for. Bril!
  • Any Suggestions for retaliation?

No comments: