Monday, June 4, 2007

First Weekend in June

Friday
+ In complete contrast to these past few weeks, my weekend seemed like it was going to be totally busy.
– I had tons of schoolwork.
+ I managed to finish most of the work before Friday evening.

+ My dearest Diana had her 21st birthday party.
– She had it at a bar and so I couldn't go.
+ Instead, my Ma took me shopping and then we went out for dinner.


Saturday
+ My new bed was delivered early the next morning.
– The bed is a lot higher than I expected because they used a different box spring in the showroom at the store.
+ I love my new bed.


+ My long-time family friend Lorraine was turning 21 and had her birthday party at her home.
– I felt really old and because there were so many people there, I didn't get to spend much time with Lorraine.
+ It was my first time out at social gathering in a while since my foot has been giving me problems.


Sunday
+ I managed to get another appointment for a knee MRI this time.
– The appointment was at a hospital a half-hour away from my house and it was at 4 a.m.
+ I got a call saying they don't think there's a tumor in my knee.

+ I went to Guelph.
– I spent almost the entire time completing an ecological observation on Canada geese in a soccer field by the university's arboretum.
+ I got to spend the afternoon with Lyndsay, one of my favourite people at Guelph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of us is awesome! You're going to have to show me how to master that pouty look next time. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more, but next time, next time. I still wear my tiara with pride (no, not really, but I do love it!).